If you answer “yes,” you need this guide.
If you say “yes” to any of the following questions it’s probably time to re-implement or maximize your use of your Sage 300 (Timberline) system.
- You want to be able to project job costs while there is still time to act on issues
- You want to know what your margins are
- You want to know if you are making a profit
- You would like to interface your Sage(Timberline) system with your other business systems.
- You want to reduce redundant work, such as the use of Excel or Access to manipulate data.
- You worry about your bonding capacity
- You would like to bill faster
- Your team frequently loses time slips
Why listen to us?
- We are long-time Timberline consultants with proven results worldwide.
- Like you, we actually use Timberline for our Construction CFO/Controller services – so we know what it’s like to be an end-user, which allows your company to benefit from our experience.
We’ve been in your shoes.
Mike Pieczynski, owner of OnPoint Consulting, has been there, too.
In this short video Mike talks about what it was like when he was a CFO/Corporate Controller at a company where Timberline was not implemented well, and what was done to turn things around.